Friday, September 25, 2026

Greg's Art News

 

To all the art afficionados and Riff-Raff cyclists:

I have several newsworthy items to share regarding my latest artwork.

Two watercolor paintings have been selected for the National Watercolor Exhibition at Mark Arts Center in Wichita, Kansas. The opening reception is next week on Friday, October 2nd at 5:00 to 7:00 pm. The competition for this annual national exhibition is at a high level. This year, 92 paintings have been selected from 59 artists from 21 states. Last year, none of my entries were selected, but two years ago was the first time I had two paintings selected. 

Here are two of my original paintings selected for the 2026 exhibition which will be on display from October 2 through December 12.:

Fishing Heaven
Ontario, Canada
2026 watercolor by Gregory E. Larson

Stirling Falls - Milford Sound, New Zealand
2025 watercolor by Gregory E. Larson

In addition to the exhibit in Wichita, I will be participating in the annual Art on Oak art fair sponsored by Second Presbyterian Church, 318 E. 55th St., Kansas City, MO 64213. There will be 35 artists with individual both spaces spread throughout the church This art fair is well attended by Brookside and Greater KC residents.

I am inviting you to come by and visit my space where I will have six recent paintings, along with numerous notecard assortments and small prints for sale. Here is the information regarding Art on Oak:

Art on Oak - art fair

Second Presbyterian Church

318 E. 55th St.

Kansas City, MO 64113

Friday, October 9, 2026 - 5 pm to 8 pm

Saturday, October 10, 2026 - 10 am to 4 pm

Here are two recent paintings that I will have at Art on Oak:

Magic Carpet Ride
Ontario, Canada
2026 watercolor by Gregory E. Larson



Lioness Above the Serengeti
Tanzania, Africa
2026 watercolor by Gregory E. Larson

Thank you for your interest and I hope to see you at one of the venues or out on a bike ride in the near future.

As always, you can visit my online gallery at: https://larsoncreativellc.com

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment